Kompetenter BWLer wird gesucht

Hier könnt ihr nach Mitstreitern für eure Projekte suchen, euer Können anbieten, Jobs anbieten und suchen sowie einfach Gleichgesinnte finden...
Forumsregeln
Bitte die gewünschte Art von Rückmeldung angeben und beachten!

Bitte bei Gesuchen für Hobbyprojekte sofern möglich die Vorlage für Mitarbeitergesuche benutzen.

Bitte (nur) für kommerzielle Angebote/Gesuche das Beitragssymbol Bild wählen.

Wenn Rückmeldung nicht direkt im Forum erfolgen soll, kann das Thema selbstständig gesperrt werden: Bild Zum Entsperren muss momentan leider noch ein Moderator informiert werden.

Wenn innerhalb eines Monats mehr als eine Stellenanzeige veröffentlicht werden soll, sind diese in einem Thema zusammenzufassen.

Siehe auch Wichtige Hinweise für das Forum Zusammenarbeit.
Antworten
game

Kompetenter BWLer wird gesucht

Beitrag von game »

Hello everybody,

I am a founder of a tiny startup focused on Computer Games development. We have already developed our first product and we would like to launch it into the market after the regularization of the company. There is where you come in play.

We are looking for a person who could take care of all the management tasks of the company. This means it has to be a person with knowledge of accountancy, tax regulations and German law as of German language. Since we have not earned (yet) a dyme, we are unfortunately unable to offer any kind of regular job offer. Nonetheless, we would like to include you as a partner of our adventure! You would get a share of the company earnings. We are not looking for an employee, but for a business partner. Do you like what you read?

These are the requirements that you should (moreorless) meet in order to apply:
- Fluent English
- Native German
- Accountancy knowledge
- General culture of Computer Games world
- Tax declaration
- You live in/close to Düsseldorf
- Bonus: Experience in sales

For us, the communication and trust among us is everything. Hence that a personal meeting in Düsseldorf is required to join us! :slight_smile:

Please submit your application to bwler.gesucht@gmail.com

We are looking forward to getting to know you!

Kind regards

Ps. I am really sorry if I posted on the wrong place. I was not sure about where this belongs to :confused:
antisteo
Establishment

Re: Kompetenter BWLer wird gesucht

Beitrag von antisteo »

Aha,

eine neu registrierte Person namens "game", deren erster Eintrag ist, dass jemand in (fast) Vollzeit ohne Bezahlung für ein Hobby-Team gesucht wird. Sehr seriös.

btw why don't you post it in German?
http://fedoraproject.org/ <-- freies Betriebssystem
http://launix.de <-- kompetente Firma
In allen Posts ist das imo und das afaik inbegriffen.
game

Beitrag von game »

Hallo Antisteo,

ehrlich gesagt, ich vermütte es wird keine 2 stunden/woche zeit nehmen. Ich furchte das ist kein Vollzeit job : - )

Wir sind am Anfangt, und versuchen so viel zeit zu investieren wie es geht. Trotzdem würde ich uns nicht als Hobby team bezeichnen. Sollten wir es sein, wäre es nicht normal kein gehalt zu erwarten am Anfang? :)

Ich habe nicht auf Deutsch gepostet, weil English eine Core Anforderung ist, und weil ich nicht so flußig Deutsch kann wie Englisch.

Trotzdem Danke für dein Netten Antwort :mrgreen:
Schrompf
Benutzertext: Lernt nur selten dazu
Echter Name: Thomas Ziegenhagen

Beitrag von Schrompf »

Das wird schwierig, aber viel Glück. Empfehlung: schaut mal an den lokalen Unis nach Mitstreitern oder nehmt an einem lokalen Spieleentwicklertreffen teil. Sowas wird es sicherlich in/um Düsseldorf geben.

This is going to be difficult, but good luck nonetheless. My recommendation: look out for companions at the local universities, or visit one of the game developer meetings. There's one in or around Düsseldorf for sure.
Früher mal Dreamworlds. Früher mal Open Asset Import Library. Heutzutage nur noch so rumwursteln.
Alexander Kornrumpf

Beitrag von Alexander Kornrumpf »

This a a Job not for a "BWLer" but for a "Steuerberater" and those usually don't work for nothing. Maybe this is even forbidden by the law (cf. http://www.gesetze-im-internet.de/stbgebv/). Mind you, I'm not a lawyer.

Your best bet indeed is trying to find an Investor/Business Angle who helps you with the financial side of things. However, you are most likely looking in the wrong place here. Try a Business-Plan-Contest, a Gründerberatung or maybe even the Arbeitsagentur.

Best of Luck.
Zuletzt geändert von Alexander Kornrumpf am 09.02.2017, 10:43, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
game

Beitrag von game »

Schrompf hat geschrieben:Das wird schwierig, aber viel Glück. Empfehlung: schaut mal an den lokalen Unis nach Mitstreitern oder nehmt an einem lokalen Spieleentwicklertreffen teil. Sowas wird es sicherlich in/um Düsseldorf geben.

This is going to be difficult, but good luck nonetheless. My recommendation: look out for companions at the local universities, or visit one of the game developer meetings. There's one in or around Düsseldorf for sure.
Da wollten wir auch suchen. Wir versuchen es hier einfach auch :)
game

Beitrag von game »

Alexander Kornrumpf hat geschrieben:This a a Job not for a "BWLer" but for a "Steuerberater" and those usually don't work for nothing. Maybe this is even forbidden by the law (cf. http://www.gesetze-im-internet.de/stbgebv/). Mind you, I'm not a lawyer.

Your best bet probably is trying to find an Investor/Business Angle who helps you with the financial side of things.

Best of Luck.
Since several management tasks need to be carried out + sales + accountancy, I'd call it a BWLer.

Like I said we are just kicking off, and we would like to avoid risks. Hence we do not want to get in touch with investors...
Antworten