Suche Unity Developer in Festanstellung. remote/hybdrid möglich
pc und mobile games
About the Company:
Chimera is a creative and independent development studio for digital entertainment software in the heart of the beautiful city of Munich. In addition to developing our own IPs, we implement work for hire, from conception to completion.
Gameplay and creative imagination are always in the foreground, and we promote teamwork and talent. Thanks to more than 15 years of expertise in the field of mobile gaming and cross-platform development as well as our award-winning portfolio of top titles such as “Angry Birds Epic” and “Angry Birds Evolution”, we are one of Germany’s leading game developers. And with you as a potential member of our ambitious team, we want to expand our success within the coolest industry in the world.
Right now we are also working on a still confidential mobile game based on a popular strategy brand with a leading global publisher!
As a Regular/Senior Unity Developer (f/m/d) at Chimera Entertainment, you will create high-quality, visually appealing games within an experienced, international and flexible team of about 60 people. As a successful and ambitious company with a sustainable and transparent leadership style, all of our employees work with dedication and a team-first attitude. Working on state-of-the-art projects with high-profile partners will be your opportunity to grow and expand your knowledge within the games industry in a professional and friendly atmosphere.
- You have at least 3 years of experience working as a Unity Developer in game development
- You have excellent knowledge of frontend development with Unity and programming in C#
- Speak and write English
- You are highly motivated, flexible and a team player
- You have experience in mobile games development and released at least one title in the App Store and Google Play Store
- You have inside knowledge of the App Store ecosystems
- Team leading and leadership skills such as:
- You are an example for the team and can support less experienced programmers
- You thrive on good quality code and features
- A highly talented & motivated Team
- Flat hierarchy in a friendly atmosphere in a flexible working environment
- A creative, casual, and international workplace right in the heart of Munich
- Remote work possible (We have hubs in Germany, Portugal, Spain, Italy, Poland, Finland, and Romania :) )
- Being part of a strong family of European game developers
- Professional health coaching with a Sports Scientist & Medical Training Therapist (OLAO HEALTH) - digital and live
- A well-stocked library with books, games, and games consoles
- Free coffee, drinks, and fruits onsite
- Regular team & company events like a summer party, Oktoberfest, and Movie and Gaming Nights
- And a lot of fun :-)
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Chimera Entertainment GmbH
Bewerbungen bitte direkt über diesen Link https://chimera-entertainment.jobs.pers ... display=en. Das verschnellert den Prozess:)