ZFX Engine Still in Existence

Hier kann über allgemeine Themen diskutiert werden, die sonst in kein Forum passen.
Insbesondere über Szene, Games, Kultur, Weltgeschehen, Persönliches, Recht, Hard- und Software.
Antworten
Wdenslow
Echter Name: Will

ZFX Engine Still in Existence

Beitrag von Wdenslow »

I was curious if the ZFX engine is still supported by your community. I did not see any posts about it not being supported, but there have been no updates on SourceForge since 2007. Any information would be most appreciated.

Thank you,
  Will
Wdenslow
Echter Name: Will

Re: ZFX Engine Still in Existence

Beitrag von Wdenslow »

Anyone?
Alexander Kornrumpf

Beitrag von Alexander Kornrumpf »

Sorry that you have not received an answer so far.

The ZFX Engine was/is mainteained mainly by Kimmi who is still registered here and I'm sure will reply as soon as he reads this. Unfortunately I do not know about the status of the engine myself.
kimmi
Echter Name: Kim Kulling

Beitrag von kimmi »

Hi,
sorry for my late answer. My parents-in-law are currently visiting me and there is no much time left for my own interests :).
Yes, the ZFX-Community-Engine is still existing. Currently I am working on the integration of shaders into our scenegraph-design. This redesign will touch a lot of existing code in our engine. We moved to GIT and I haven't deliver my work yet.
I wrote Will already an answer to his private mail-adress and I updated the project-page on Sourceforge as well. Hopefully this will be a sign, that we are still alife :).
So if you hav any questions just ask. I I really appreciate your interest in our little unfinished engine.

With best regards,
Kimmi
Antworten